Tuesday, May 4, 2010

ML's Kitchen: my summer project

Why hello there ladies and gents! I've been cooking for myself for the past two days (after living off college dining hall food), and to give me something to do with said cooking, I decided to start a food blog. I'll post the recipes I use, hopefully with pictures if I remember to take them. I might start posting shopping lists as well as the blog gets more involved.

How many times have you looked online for a recipe? I hate having to sift through recipes to find one that fits what I want to eat, what I have to work with, and how much time I have to spend on cooking. Because of this, my focus is going to be on simple meals that basically anybody can make that still taste fantastic and contain at least a modicum of healthiness. If you want food like this, here's a place to find it. Hopefully

I'm totally willing to take recommendations if you want me to try my hand at a dish. I love to experiment and make up recipes to share with you.

Overall, I hope you all enjoy my recipes and this blog, and I look forward to sharing my work with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment